FX 2 Disc is a stylish and versatile hybrid bike with disc brakes that let you stop on a dime and ask for change, even when the weather isn't cooperating. Train, commute, or ride for fun with the lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame, 24 speeds, and semi-skinny tires that are fast on the road and stable on loose terrain.
It's right for you if...
Raining cats and dogs? That doesn't keep you from riding. You want a high-value hybrid bike with the superior all-weather stopping power of disc brakes, plus a lightweight frame and quality parts that will hold up over time.
The tech you get
A lightweight Alpha Gold Aluminum frame with hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power, a Shimano drivetrain with 24 speeds and a wide range of gearing so you're never pedaling too hard or too soft, and mounts that make it easy to accessorize your ride!
The final word
FX 2 Disc is a go-anywhere hybrid bike with parts that perform on training rides, trips to the market, or your morning commute. It has endless options for accessories, but what really sets this model apart is the disc brakes, which provide great stopping power in all weather conditions.
Why you'll love it
- More confident braking means bad weather doesn't have to keep you from enjoying your ride
- It's versatile and does whatever you want it to do, whether that's riding for fitness, commuting, or cruising to the farmer's market to pick up groceries
- It's easy to accessorize with racks, a kickstand, fenders, lights, and more!
- Like every Trek hybrid, it's backed by a lifetime warranty and supported by a wide network of retail partners
- The cables are routed internally, which protects them from the elements and adds to the bike's sleek look
|Frame||Alpha Gold Aluminum, DuoTrap S compatible, internal cable routing, flat mount disc, rack & fender mounts|
|Fork||FX Alloy, flat mount disc, rack mounts, 405mm axle-to-crown, ThruSkew|
|Headset||1-1/8'' threadless, sealed cartridge bearings|
Front: 100mm QR
Rear: 135mm QR
|Rims/Wheels||Bontrager Connection, alloy, double-wall, 32-hole, schrader valve|
Front: Formula DC-20, alloy, 6-bolt
Rear: Formula DC-22, alloy, 6-bolt, Shimano 8/9/10 freehub
|Tires||Bontrager H2, wire bead, 30 tpi, 700 x 35c|
|Crankset||Forged alloy, w/ chainguard, 170mm length|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Tourney TY710, 34.9mm clamp, top swing, dual pull|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Acera M360, long cage|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano HG31, 11-32, 8 speed|
|Shifters||Shimano Altus M310, 8 speed|
|Handlebars||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, 15mm rise|
|Stem||Bontrager alloy, 31.8mm, Blendr compatible, 7 degree|
|Brakes||Tektro HD-R280 hydraulic disc, flat mount, 160mm rotor|
|Pedals||Bontrager Satellite City pedal|
|Seat Post||Bontrager alloy, 27.2mm, 12mm offset, 330mm length|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Dnister Black / Medium||601842128077||584152||BIK46281880|