Designed for the avid hiker, Tilley’s innovative Hat comes with lots of features for the trail.
Their sun-protective Hiker's Hat is designed with an evaporative cooling insert, powered by HyperKewl™, to help relieve heat stress during treks. A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use. These unique features, plus all the usual Tilley® Hat benefits make this the ultimate Hat for the trail.
• Maximum sun protection - fabric is certified UPF 50+, the highest given
• An abundance of shade - broad brim protects from both sun & rain
• Keeping cool - the HyperKewl™ Evaporative cooling material absorbs & slowly releases water through evaporation to help 'super charge' the body's natural cooling process
• Guaranteed for life
• 3/4" mesh insert around the top provides extra ventilation
• Front & back wind cords system secures Hat in gusty conditions
• Water-repellent finish keeps off the rain
• Pocket in crown holds the insert and is made with mesh to help increase airflow for maximum evaporation
• Buoyancy – stays afloat in water
• A rear brim loop provides a place to securely clip your Hat in place when not in use
• Made in Canada
Brim size: Front & back: 3 1/2"; Sides: 2 1/2"
Weight: 3.8oz / 108 grams
Fabric: Hat: 98% organic cotton; 2% spandex - lightweight, breathable, sueded for a soft touch & with some give for a comfort fit HyperKewl™ Evaporative Insert: 100% polyester mesh on the outside; interior is 53% polymer fibres; 47% cellulose fibres
|Khaki / 7 1/8||826486441461||HAT36441503S|
|Khaki / 7 3/8||826486441485||HAT36553618S|
|Grey / 7 3/8||826486441614||HAT312254988|
|Grey / 7 1/2||826486441621||HAT311947752|
|Grey / 7 5/8||826486441638||HAT311101218|
|Purple / 7 1/8||826486492609||HAT371985758|
|Purple / 7 1/4||826486492616||HAT379838394|