As hiking fleeces go, the Canyonlands is one of the most versatile. The smooth brushed fabric feels good against your skin and ensures it puts up no resistance against other layers, like a weather-protective shell. It also makes this hiking fleece look casual enough to not look like a hiking fleece. Then there's the healthy dose of stretch combined with the raglan sleeve cut, both of which help deliver enhanced freedom of movement. The back hem also features elastic to help it stay in place when worn with a backpack.
Men's Regular fit.
Zipped hand pockets
Raglan sleeve construction for a standout look
Stretch, smooth-face fleece with a brushed backer for comfort
Centre front zip
Micro elastic binding at back hem for a precise fit
- Avg Weight: 363 G (12.8 Oz)
- Length From Center Back: 26.75"
- Solid: 225 G/M² 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane With Brushed Back
- Heather: 225 G/M² 96% Polyester, 4% Elastane With Peached, Brushed Back
- Lining: 50D 105 G/M² 100% Polyester With
|TNF Black / Small||192364864586||JAC598503190|
|TNF Black / Medium||192364864609||JAC598148810|