Nothing says "go far. feel good.™" like Smartwool's updated Hike Light Mid Crew socks (formerly known as PhD® Outdoor)—designed to help you hike how you like comfortably. They've reimagined the perfect Merino wool hiking sock by using recycled nylon for sustainable construction and improved durability and breathability zones for unwavering comfort. This hiking sock offers a women's-specific fit and features their Indestructawool™ technology for even more durability, 4 Degree™ Elite Fit System for a dialed, performance-oriented fit, and their Virtually Seamless™ toe for less pressure and more comfort. Light cushion on the bottom of the sock also helps add in-shoe/boot comfort on rough trails.
- Sock Height: Mid Crew
- Sock Cushion: Light Cushion
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool, 11% Nylon, 31% Recycled Nylon, 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
- Machine Wash Warm Gentle Cycle.
- Do Not Bleach
- Do Not Iron
- Do Not Dry Clean
Smartwool | The Freedom of Comfort
|Deep Navy / Small||196009151703||SOC894854122|
|Deep Navy / Medium||196009151772||SOC8980682|
|Deep Navy / Large||196009151857||SOC895988202|