Perfect fit. Powerful durability. That's what you get when you put on our responsibly sourced Merino wool women's Hike Light socks. Formerly known as PhD® Outdoor, these socks feature our top sock innovations and women's-specific fit, updated mesh zones, and increased durability, we've upgraded these hike socks to help you push any summit or enjoy any trail in absolute comfort. Light cushioning along the entire bottom of the foot offers a snug fit in your favorite low-cut hiking shoes. And the addition of recycled nylon makes for a more sustainable sock construction.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a dialed, performance-oriented fit with flex zone at ankle joint
Indestructawool™ technology features a patent-pending construction method for exceptional durability and comfort
Cushioning on the entire bottom of the foot.
Made In The USA
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Women's Specific Fit
Women's specific fit; narrower heel and slimmer fit
- Sock Height: Ankle
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Additional body-mapped mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Comfort welt with 'stay put' fit
- Women's specific fit
- Height 3.25"
- Made in USA of Imported Yarn: 55% Merino Wool 11% Nylon 3200% Recycled Nylon 2% Elastane *Specific percentage of recycled nylon will vary as we transition to 100% recycled nylon in future seasons.
- Style: SW001571
|Black / Small||195441207740||SOC726408951|
|Black / Medium||195441207764||SOC727621|
|Black / Large||195441207795||SOC729726561|