Whether you ride the road or the trails, you want your feet to be comfortable every mile you’re on your bike. That’s why comfort features such as the 4 Degree™ elite fit system and women's specific fit, a Virtually Seamless™ toe, and breathable mesh zones are key. Add to that responsibly sourced Merino wool construction, and you’ve got a sock that is soft, odor-resistant, and a joy to wear. Plus, Smartwool's Women’s BIke Zero Cushion Low Ankle sock offers durability through the Indestructawool™ and Shred Shield™ technologies. With features like that, this sock helps make any day cycling a good day cycling.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Shred Shield™ technology reduces wear from toes
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- 46% Merino Wool
- 29% Nylon
- 22% Recycled Nylon
- 3% Elastane
- Do Not Bleach.
- Do Not Dry Clean.
- Tumble Dry Low Heat.
- Do Not Iron.
- Wash Inside Out.
- Machine Wash Cold Or Warm.
- Gentle Or Delicate Cycle.
|Black / Small||196248564869||SOC745227253|
|Black / Medium||196248565200||SOC741544813|
|Black / Large||196248565583||SOC74165183|