Stretch-Loc straps can secure almost any item. Whether you’re perfecting your bikepacking rig, securing SUP paddles to roof racks, or simply anticipating unforeseen backcountry incidents, Stretch-Loc straps will become an integral part of adventure preparation.
Stretch-Loc straps are made of tough, stretchy TPU with co-molded acetal buckles. Simply wrap the super tough TPU strap around whatever you’re fastening together and lock it in place with the easy-to-use buckle. Any excess strap will lie flat against the loop, conveniently out of the way. The unique slimline Keeper Strap creates extra grip that further strengthens the hold—allowing you to lash difficult items together securely. It also provides cushioning between items prone to damage.
- Grippy and stretchy TPU material prevents secured items from slipping
- Adjustable, strong and secure straps with positive, non-slip buckle
- Easy and fast to tension and securely lock in place
- TPU Keeper Strap attaches Stretch-Loc to support and provides grippy, cushioning surface
- Keeper Strap protects items from scratching and retains excess strap
- Two or more straps can be joined to increase length
- Pack of 4 includes sizes of: 15 in, 20 in, 25 in, 30 in
Please note: because Stretch-Loc straps are so useful and versatile, they are often used in situations that can result in high levels of wear and tear. Therefore, Stretch-Loc straps carry a two-year warranty against manufacturing and material defects from the date of purchase.