The new Women’s Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat offers a high degree of comfort at a low weight. Additional Thermolite® insulation (compared to the unisex model) provides three-season warmth for women backpackers.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
IS THIS WOMEN'S INSULATED AIR SLEEPING MAT…?
Suitable for backpacking? Yes. The Regular size weighs only 17.5 ozs / 495 g, and packs down to 4.5” x 9.5” / 11.5 x 24cm) – ideal for backpacking, bike touring and camping.
Warm enough for four-season use? Close. This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 3.5 which is enough insulation for sleeping from early Spring to Late Fall.
Easy to inflate? Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the air sleeping mat. No dizziness for you, and practically no condensation moisture inside the air sleeping mat. Genius!
- Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring, Camping
Comfort & Support
- 4 inches thick offers unrivaled comfort and support and you won't feel the uneven ground beneath you.
Women's Specific Sleeping Mat Shape
- Narrower in the shoulders, wider between the hips and knees. Offers greater comfort and you won't feel the uneven ground beneath you. Perfectly shaped to match our Women's Sleeping Bags.
- R-Value of 3.5 is warm enough for 3.5 seasons. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience.
- Exkin Platinum® fabric and THERMOLITE® insulation are combined to prevent heat loss. All women's mats feature a thicker insulation layer.
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment made possible by our patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack.
|Recommended Use||Backpacking, Bike Touring/Bikepacking|
|Sleeping Pad Type||Air Pad|
|Sleeping pad Shape||Semirectangular|
|Weight - Regular||0.495 kg / 17.5 oz|
|Weight - Large||0.600 kg / 21.2 oz|
|Pad Thickness||10.0cm / 4.0"|
|Dimensions - Regular||168 x 55 cm / 66 x 21.5"|
|Dimensions - Large||183 x 64 cm / 72 x 25"|
|Packed Size Regular||11 x 24 cm / 4.5 x 11"|
|packed Size Large||12 x 28 cm / 4.75 x 11"|
|Whats Included||Stuff Sack w/ Airstream|
|Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock|
|All Sea to Summit products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship|
|and materials to the original owner for the intended life of the product under normal use|
|with proof of purchase from an authorized Sea to Summit reseller.|
|Store with valves open|
|Do not store in stuff sack|
|Ensure pad is dry before storing|
|Store flat with as few folds as possible|
|Keep pad away from insect repellant/fire|
|Clean with sponge and warm soapy water|
|Repair using included repair kit or Gear Aid Seam Grip|
|To remove pad odours use Grangers Odour Eliminator.|
Sea to Summit - Air Sprung Cells™