The new Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat brings Air Sprung Cell™ comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping mats. Quiet and lightweight, this sleeping mat uses two types of insulation to provide three-season warmth.
The XT Air-Sprung Cells™ are constructed using loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
Weight: 490 g / 17.3 oz (Regular Size)
R-Value: 3.2 (Three Season)
- Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring, Camping
Comfort & Support
- 4 inches of plush support offers luxurious comfort and you won't feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- R-Value of 3.2 is designed for warmer-weather use. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack mean quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping
IS THIS AIR SLEEPING MAT…?
Warm enough for shoulder seasons?
Yes. This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 3.2 – perfect for conditions from Spring through Fall.
Easy to inflate?
Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the mat.
Suitable for backpacking? Yes.
The Tapered Regular size weighs only 17.3 ozs / 490 g, and packs down to 4.5” x 9.5” / 11.5 x 24cm) – ideal for backpacking, bike touring and camping.
The Sea to Summit blog post "Which Sleeping Mat to Choose" has some helpful tips on picking the perfect air mat (or reasons why you might prefer a Self-Inflating sleeping mat)
|All Sea to Summit products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship|
|and materials to the original owner for the intended life of the product under normal use|
|with proof of purchase from an authorized Sea to Summit reseller.|
|Store with valves open|
|Do not store in stuff sack|
|Ensure pad is dry before storing|
|Store flat with as few folds as possible|
|Keep pad away from insect repellant/fire|
|Clean with sponge and warm soapy water|
|Repair using included repair kit or Gear Aid Seam Grip|
|To remove pad odours use Grangers Odour Eliminator.|
Sea to Summit - Air Sprung Cells™