The new Ether Light XT Insulated Air Sleeping Mat brings Air Sprung Cell™ comfort to the realm of thicker air sleeping mats. Quiet and lightweight, this sleeping mat uses two types of insulation to provide three-season warmth.
The XT Air-Sprung Cells™ are constructed using loops of a strong, flexible material to provide a plush sleeping experience.
The uprated 30D / 40D face fabric is quiet and durable, and the lamination technology continues Sea to Summit’s class-leading reliability.
IS THIS AIR SLEEPING MAT…?
Warm enough for shoulder seasons? Yes. This air sleeping mat has a tested R-Value of 3.2 – perfect for conditions from Spring through Fall.
Easy to inflate? Yes! The supplied stuff sack features an integrated Airstream Pump – just a couple of breaths will inflate the mat.
Suitable for backpacking? Yes. The Tapered Regular size weighs only 17.3 ozs / 490 g, and packs down to 4.5” x 9.5” / 11.5 x 24cm) – ideal for backpacking, bike touring and camping.
- Ultralight Backpacking, Bike Touring, Camping
Comfort & Support
- 4 inches of plush support offers luxurious comfort and you won't feel the uneven ground beneath you.
- R-Value of 3.2 is designed for warmer-weather use. Click here to learn about the new ASTM R-Value test standard.
- At 4 inches thick, Ether Light XT Air Sprung Cells™ provides a plush sleeping experience
- Exkin Platinum® insulation reflects your radiant heat back to you, Thermolite® insulation prevents convective heat loss
- Lighter, quieter and durable 30D / 40D face fabric with Sea to Summit’s liquid-extruded lamination is quiet, durable and extremely reliable.
- Patent-pending multi-function valve and supplied Airstream Pump™/stuff sack mean quick and easy inflation, deflation and adjustment.
- PillowLock™ included preventing your Aeros™ Pillow from slipping
|Recommended Use||Backpacking, Bike Touring/Bikepacking|
|Sleeping Pad Type||Air Pad|
|Sleeping Pad Shape||Mummy|
|Weight - Regular||0.490 kg / 17.3 oz|
|Weight - Large||0.625 kg / 22 oz|
|Pad Thickness||10.0cm / 4.0"|
|Dimensions - Regular||183 x 55 cm / 72 x 21.5"|
|Dimensions - Large||198 x 64 cm / 78 x 25"|
|Packed Size Regular||11 x 24 cm / 4.5 x 9.5"|
|packed Size Large||12 x 28 cm / 4.75 x 11"|
|Whats Included||Stuff Sack w/ Airstream|
|Pump, Repair Kit, PillowLock|
|All Sea to Summit products carry a lifetime warranty against defects in workmanship|
|and materials to the original owner for the intended life of the product under normal use|
|with proof of purchase from an authorized Sea to Summit reseller.|
|Store with valves open|
|Do not store in stuff sack|
|Ensure pad is dry before storing|
|Store flat with as few folds as possible|
|Keep pad away from insect repellant/fire|
|Clean with sponge and warm soapy water|
|Repair using included repair kit or Gear Aid Seam Grip|
|To remove pad odours use Grangers Odour Eliminator.|