Improving on a highly esteemed line, the Saucony Kinvara 14 maintains a legacy of being a highly versatile and lightweight shoe that can handle anything from daily runs to uptempo workouts.
Saucony added more PWRRUN foam into the midsole of the Kinvara 14, offering a softer underfoot experience with increased comfort for longer runs and daily miles. To keep the shoe feeling quick and nimble despite this added cushioning, the shoe features a new sockliner made of highly responsive PWRRUN+ foam. This premium sockliner provides a plush step in feel while also aiding in propulsion in each step.
In the outsole, strategically placed Durable XT-900 rubber is added at key points for enhanced durability in high wear areas, and the incredibly lightweight engineered mesh upper has been streamlined for increased weight savings while retaining a highly breathable fit and a snug lockdown. In what may be the most versatile version yet, the Saucony Kinvara 14 is an excellent choice for anyone seeking a lightweight trainer that continues to surpass the benchmarks placed before it.
- PWRRUN foam is a lightweight foam that offers comfort, rebound, and durability.
- PWRRUN+ is additional form that provides a lightweight and springy underfoot feel.
- Strategic Rubber is place in forefoot and heel to offer added durability in high wear areas.
- Updated Engineered mesh streamlined upper material that creates a lightweight and breathable construction
- Category: Neutral
- Heel-to-toe Offset: 4mm (31mm heel/27mm forefoot)
- Weight: 6.2oz (117g)
- Sustainability: This style is vegan and contains recycled materials
|Sundown/Linen / 7.0
|Sundown/Linen / 7.5
|Sundown/Linen / 8.0
|Sundown/Linen / 8.5
|Sundown/Linen / 9.0
|Sundown/Linen / 9.5