The Saucony Guide 14 combines springy cushioning and underfoot protection to create a freeing stability running shoe that runners can grab with confidence for their everyday runs.
What You'll Love
- Soft cushioning
- Peppy underfoot feel
- Guiding stability
The Saucony Guide 14 features updated PWRRUN cushioning and a guiding TPU frame that is a breath of fresh air in the stability category. The shoe offers protection for over-pronators, and really helps runners fly with a new simplified upper.
- Streamlined upper for more comfort and less bulk
- PWRRUN provides a lively ride with excellent durability and a touch of softness.
- TPU Guidance Frame provides medial stability that quietly guides the foot to prevent over-pronation.
- Tri-Flex Crystal Rubber helps increase the flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Engineered mesh that is simple and breathable.
- FORMFIT creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- Weight: Women 9.4oz (266g)
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
|ViZiPRO / 7.0 / Regular (B)||194917858370||SHO44408471|
|ViZiPRO / 7.5 / Regular (B)||194917858387||SHO444047651|
|ViZiPRO / 8.0 / Regular (B)||194917858394||SHO445706371|
|ViZiPRO / 8.5 / Regular (B)||194917858400||SHO441846831|
|ViZiPRO / 9.0 / Regular (B)||194917858417||SHO447593271|
|ViZiPRO / 9.5 / Regular (B)||194917858424||SHO444123851|