The Saucony Guide 14 combines springy cushioning and underfoot protection to create a freeing stability running shoe that runners can grab with confidence for their everyday runs.
What You'll Love
- Soft cushioning
- Peppy underfoot feel
- Guiding stability
The Saucony Guide 14 features updated PWRRUN cushioning and a guiding TPU frame that is a breath of fresh air in the stability category. The shoe offers protection for over-pronators, and really helps runners fly with a new simplified upper.
- Streamlined upper for more comfort and less bulk
- PWRRUN provides a lively ride with excellent durability and a touch of softness.
- TPU Guidance Frame provides medial stability that quietly guides the foot to prevent over-pronation.
- Tri-Flex Crystal Rubber helps increase the flexibility, adaptability, and durability of the shoe.
- Engineered mesh that is simple and breathable.
- FORMFIT creates a cradle for your foot that provides added guidance and support.
- Weight: Men 10.5oz (298g)
- Offset: 8mm (32.5mm / 24.5mm)
|ViZiPRO / 8.5 / Regular (D)||194917860656||SHO447369941|
|ViZiPRO / 9.0 / Regular (D)||194917860663||SHO444122761|
|ViZiPRO / 9.5 / Regular (D)||194917860670||SHO448250801|
|ViZiPRO / 10.0 / Regular (D)||194917860687||SHO451867131|
|ViZiPRO / 10.5 / Regular (D)||194917860694||SHO457868481|
|ViZiPRO / 11.0 / Regular (D)||194917860700||SHO457598681|
|ViZiPRO / 11.5 / Regular (D)||194917860717||SHO452349601|
|ViZiPRO / 12.0 / Regular (D)||194917860724||SHO454143311|