Designed for stability and grip, tailored for women
What does women-specific really mean? For us, it’s shoe that is fully adapted to the morphology of your feet: a softer cuff, cradling anatomical design and a lower density ADV-C Chassis for greater stability. In the updated X-ULTRA 4 W GTX, all this is backed up by waterproof GORE-TEX protection and a grippy outsole that powers through uphills and descents, so you can explore every angle of your freedom.
The new ADV-C Chassis targets articulations on the outer foot to optimize stability without limiting your mobility.
The Contagrip® MA outsole grabs the terrain, even when it’s wet or slippery, giving you more control especially on descents.
With softer materials, especially around the collar and heel, a lower-density chassis and women-specific last, this shoe is designed for your feet.
- Anatomical fit : Standard fit
- Height : Low
- Lacing system : Quicklace®
- Waterproofness : GORE-TEX
- Techno : GORE-TEX
- Drop (in mm) : 11
- Inlay sole : Textile /Synthetic
- Lining : Textile
- Heel stack height (mm) : 24
- Forefoot stack height (mm) : 13
- Outsole : Rubber
- Upper : Synthetic / Textile
- Weight (g) : 330
- Sizing advice : Choose the size smaller than your usual Salomon size
- Primary Practice : Outdoor
- Secondary Practice : Outdoor
|Alloy/Quiet Shade / 7.0 / Wide (D)||193128865207||SHO577971062|
|Alloy/Quiet Shade / 8.0 / Wide (D)||193128865221||SHO5780892|
|Alloy/Quiet Shade / 8.5 / Wide (D)||193128865238||SHO573908572|
|Alloy/Quiet Shade / 9.5 / Wide (D)||193128865610||SHO578891472|