If you're heading for the likes of the Himalaya, the Positron Pro is a down-filled jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility whilst minimising bulk, so you can endure prolonged exposure to very cold conditions. If you're heading for the likes of the Himalaya, the Positron Pro is a down-filled jacket with zoned construction to optimise warmth and mobility whilst minimising bulk, so you can endure prolonged exposure to very cold conditions.
- Pertex® Quantum lining
- 800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (300g/ 10.6oz, Size L)
- Rab® Fluorocarbon free Hydrophobic Down developed in conjunction with Nikwax®
- Boxwall construction on torso, hood and upper of arms
- Stitch-through construction on underarms and side panels
- Helmet compatible down filled hood with wired peak and face baffle
- Concealed hood adjusters
- 2-way YKK® VISLON® front zip with synthetic insulated baffle behind
- YKK® coil zipped chest pocket with synthetic insulation overlay
- 2 YKK® VISLON® zipped hand pockets
- Reflective prints for safety
- Hook and loop adjustable cuff tabs
- Hem drawcord
- Stuff sack
- Insulation Type:800FP European Goose Down with Nikwax Fluorocarbon-Free Hydrophobic Finish (300g/ 10.6oz, Size L)
- Fabric Inner:Fabric Inner - Pertex® Quantum:,DWR 80/20 ,0.3cc ,38g/m² ,20d/20d ,100% Nylon
- Outer Fabric:Fabric Outer - Pertex® Quantum Pro:,1000mm ,DWR 80/20 ,40g/m² ,100% nylon with Polyurethane coating
- Weight:760g / 27oz
- Rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any leftover detergent and softeners that might damage the fabrics and coatings. Clean the detergent drawer and then run one or two rinse cycles.
- Make sure the pockets are empty.
- Close all zips, pockets, and Velcro fastenings.
- Use a non-biological liquid detergent, liquid pure soap or preferably a technical cleaner specifically formulated for the job.
- Place the wash solution in the detergent drawer and if you are reproofing at the same time then add our Eco Proofer in the conditioner compartment.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. Check the white care label, but 30ºC or 40ºC is usually ideal both for your jacket and the environment.
- After spinning the garment can still be heavy with water and being too rough can rip internal compartments. Support bigger items by ‘cradling’ in a bath towel or similar whilst removing it from the machine.
- If required very gently squeeze out any excess water using a towel.
- Immediately tumble dry your jacket. Use a front-loading dryer on a cool (or synthetic) setting.
- Every 20-30 minutes remove your item from the dryer. Give it a gentle shake and a good pat. You are looking to get an even distribution of down throughout the baffle. You can be more vigorous with this as the down starts to dry out. Adding a couple of clean tennis balls or tumble dryer balls may help speed up the drying time and increase loft.
- Don't remove your item from the dryer too soon. It is tempting, we know. The outer fabric might feel dry, but the down inside may still be damp.
- Drying can take anywhere from 3-5 hours. The bigger the item, the longer it takes. When your jacket is nice and puffy again, it's time to take it out.
Rab Down Fill
|Deep Ink / Small
|Deep Ink / Medium
|Black / Small