When bitter winter winds abate, the snowpack stabilises, and big objectives come into condition, the Khroma Ascendor AS Pants come into their own. One of Rab's lightest weight ski pants, they are built for the fast-moving ski mountaineer, setting out in milder spring conditions.
Built to offer complete mobility, stretch and temperature regulation on steep ascents and hours on the skin track, these ski pants are designed to keep you comfortable and protected. The tough, double weave Matrix™ has a brushed back making it soft on the skin or easy to layer over thermals. Shedding light rain, snow and offering wind protection, this fabric is also efficient at wicking sweat and breathing. Ideal for changeable spring days when you’re working hard at different altitudes.
Whether you’re sprinting to the summit for a timely, spring corn descent, negotiating a steep skin track or climbing on foot, these pants offer complete mobility. A longer length gusset crotch, articulated knees and stretch throughout, lets you tackle tricky kick turns with ease. Kicker patches protect from sharp ski edges and crampons, and adjustment at the hem allows you to fit them securely over ski boots. Equipped for both the up and the down, the Khroma Ascendor AS Pants are perfect for earning your turns this spring.
- Deep lined waistband with belt loops and brace attachment points give multiple options for support
- Dual sided hook and loop waist adjustment for optimal fit
- 2 YKK® zipped, mesh-lined hand pockets
- 1 YKK® zipped thigh pocket and 1 YKK® zipped rear pocket
- Long length gusset at crotch for increased mobility
- Knee articulation for ease of movement
- Snap adjustment at hem to fit ski boots with internal snow gaiter
- Reinforced kicker patches and hems for durability
- Fit: Regular
- Weight: 508g/17.9oz (Size 10)
- Main: 92% Polyamide, 8% Elastane
- Main Fabric: Matrix™ double weave outer fabric (207gsm) with soft brushed back and fluorocarbon-free DWR
- We would advise you to run your washing machine without detergent and softeners for one cycle before washing your synthetic garments to ensure the machine is completely clean, as well as removing any residue left in the washing machine tray.
- Ensure all zips, hook and loop fastenings are closed.
- Hand or machine wash your garment using a non-biological liquid detergent, pure soap or a technical cleaner such as Nikwax Tech Wash on a gentle 30ºC cycle
- Avoid biological detergent and fabric softeners. Do not dry clean or iron the garment.
- We recommend tumble drying your garment on a low setting to help restore the loft and maintain the DWR treatment.
Rab Khroma Ascendor AS Pants
|Ebony / 8||5059913028170||PAN508985933|
|Ebony / 10||5059913028187||PAN511810003|
|Ebony / 12||5059913028194||PAN514075733|
|Ebony / 14||5059913028200||PAN518937263|