Head out on winter hikes and cold weather climbs with our lightweight Cirrus Alpine Jacket. With 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™ for durable, high-loft protection, it’s a versatile alpine all-rounder.
The Cirrus Alpine Jacket is built for the mountains. The soft, 30D, 100% recycled Pertex® Quantum ripstop shell features a tightly woven downproof structure with a DWR lining for enhanced weatherproofing. This is paired with the 100% recycled synthetic PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™, with zoned micro-baffle stitch-through construction.
Hardwearing and flexible, the Cirrus Alpine Jacket delivers plenty of warmth for changeable mountain conditions.
- Pertex Quantum ripstop nylon fabrics are soft and packable
- Under helmet snug fitting elasticated hood
- Full length front YKK® Vislon zip
- YKK zipped hand pockets and 1 inner pocket
- Lightweight stretch cuffs, and adjustable hem
- Stuff sack included
- Insulation: 100% recycled PrimaLoft® Silver Insulation Luxe™
- Main Fabric: Recycled 30D nylon Pertex Quantum, 50g/m², with DWR
- Lining: Recycled 20D nylon, 41g/m²
- Composition: 100% recycled polyamide outer with 100% recycled polyamide lining
- Ideally, rinse your washing machine out before use. This clears any residual detergent and softeners that might damage the fabrics and coatings.
- Close all zips and hook & loop fastenings.
- Use a non-biological liquid detergent, pure soap or a technical cleaner such as Nikwax Tech Wash.
- Machine Wash on a gentle, cool setting. 30ºC is ideal both for your jacket and the environment.
- Tumble dry your garment on a low heat setting to help restore the loft and maintain the DWR treatment after washing.