A quintessential all-mountain hydration pack, the Duthie™ AM is made for ripping trails all day long. It offers extra room to pack and organize your riding essentials, 3 liters of fast-flowing hydration with the new, taste-free, Big Zip™ EVO reservoir, and an airy FloatAir™ back panel to keep you cool and ventilated for all-day action. Available in 10.0L & 15.0L sizes.
- FloatAir™ back panel: Highly breathable mesh is tensioned over a lightweight wire frame, floating the pack over your back and optimizing cooling airflow; the wire frame is reinforced to help prevent the pack from compressing against your back, maintaining airflow.
- 3.0L Big Zip™ EVO reservoir: Premium taste-free and BPA-free water reservoir features a 50% faster flow rate, low-profile shape, wide-mouth opening that seals securely, and a convenient quick-disconnect hose.
- Smart hydration pocket: Hook and loop closures hold reservoir securely in place while you ride; dedicated hydration pocket makes it easy to access reservoir for refilling or cleaning.
- Easy hose routing: The drink tube can easily be routed on the right or left by threading the hose through the webbing loops on either shoulder strap (note: routing over the right shoulder is recommended, as it allows the bite valve to easily return and reattach to the magnetic clip).
- Full-face helmet and pad carry: A front stash pocket with adjustable straps, quick-release buckles and stretch side pockets securely stow a full-face helmet and protective pads.
- Waist belt zip pockets: Two zippered pockets on the waist belt stow smaller riding essentials like energy bars or gels for fast, keep-your-pack-on-your-back, on-the-go access.
- Rainfly: Protective rainfly can be quickly deployed from its dedicated pocket on bottom of pack for on-the-go protection from rain and mud; it can also be detached for easy post-ride drying and cleaning.
- Reflective detailing: Reflective hits enhance your visibility to others when you're on the trail or traveling between rides.
- Light loop: Attachment point for rear bike light.
- Magnetic hydration hose retention: Offers clip-free access to the bite valve.
|10 liter||15 liter|
|Weight (Standard)||2 lbs 2 oz||2 lbs 3 oz|
|Width (Standard)||9 in||9 in|
|Width (Metric)||23 cm||23 cm|
|Length (Standard)||6 in||7 in|
|Length (Metric)||15 cm||18 cm|
|Height (Standard)||18 in||18 in|
|Height (Metric)||46 cm||46 cm|
|Gear capacity (standard)||430 cu. in.||732 cu. in.|
|Gear capacity (metric)||7 liters||12 liters|
|Reservoir capacity||3.0 liter||3.0 liter|
|Total capacity (standard)||610 cu. in.||915 cu. in.|
|Total capacity (metric)||10 (liters)||15 (liters)|
|Pack weight (standard)||1 lbs 12 oz||1 lbs 13 oz|
|Pack weight (metric)||0.80 kg||0.81 kg|
|Reservoir weight (standard)||6.5 oz||6.5 oz|
|Reservoir weight (metric)||0.18 kg||0.18 kg|
|Total weight (standard)||2 lbs 2 oz||2 lbs 3 oz|
|Total weight (metric)||0.98 kg||0.99 kg|
|Material(s)||160D and 210D Water-Resistant Nylon; YKK Zippers||160D and 210D Water-Resistant Nylon; YKK Zippers|
|Country of Origin||Pack Made In Vietnam; Reservoir Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials||Pack Made In Vietnam; Reservoir Made in U.S.A. of U.S. and Imported Materials|
PLATYPUS ALL MOUNTAIN HYDRATION PACKS: DUTHIE & SIOUXON KEY FEATURES