P ZERO™ Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races.
The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances the grip performances both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds.
- Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best performing all-round bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand.
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included.
- After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including man and woman 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product!
- Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure
|Size||700 x 28c|
|Pressure Range||110max PSI|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Black / 700 x 26||8019227383270||011836-02-700||TIR56468127K|