This midsize 22-liter daypack stores your walkabout necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps; extra pockets include externals on the top and the front. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon. Included with a rain cover to keep your contents nice and dry.
Made of Recycled Materials
Built of rugged 100% recycled nylon
Comfortable Shoulder Straps
Highly breathable Regulator® airmesh shoulder straps and hip belt
Back Panel Engineered for All-Day Wear
Suspended mesh back-panel construction provides excellent airflow and prevents moisture buildup for all-day comfort
Versatile Hip Belt
On-the-go accessible hip belt and side pockets secure small items while on the move
Rain cover included
Pack volume is 22 liters
- 679 g (1 lb 8 oz)
- Shell: 4-oz 140-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Boot: 4.1-oz 210-denier 100% recycled nylon ripstop
- Rain cover: 2.2-oz 100% recycled polyester taffeta
- Shell, boot and rain cover fabrics have a PU coating and a PFC-free DWR finish (durable water repellent coating that does not contain perfluorinated chemicals)
- Back panel and shoulder straps: 4.4-oz 100% polyester mesh
- Pockets: 9.4-oz 66% nylon/34% spandex mesh
- Lining: 3-oz 200-denier 100% recycled polyester with a PU coating
- Frame: Layered foam frame sheet
Machine wash your recycled nylon garment in cool-to-warm water with a mild laundry detergent (non-toxic biodegradable types preferred). Line dry or tumble dry on low heat.
Patagonia® Altvia Pack 22L
This midsize daypack stores your walkabout necessities and features a highly breathable back panel and shoulder straps; extra pockets include externals on the top and the front. Made of rugged 100% recycled nylon.
|Abalone Blue / Large||194187105044||48905-ABB AbaloneBlue SZ-||PAC492449272|