The Deviator Gloves are built for active days spent outside to deliver warmth without sacrificing dexterity. The XReflex™ insulation at the back of the hand reflects your body heat to improve thermal retention, while the stretchy fabric and goat leather overlays at the palm and fingertips allow you to maintain a good grip on your poles or the zipper on your jacket or pack. The low-profile pull-on loop makes it easy to take on and off, even with cold hands, and the removable glove clip means you can clip them together or to your pack when you're not using them. Movement-mirroring stretch compliments the hand's natural articulation and delivers a superior fit. Constructed for active shoulder season and cool weather activities with bluesign® approved materials, the Deviator Gloves are built to push the pace in warmth and comfort.
- Water Resistant
- Wind Resistant
- Movement Mirroring Stretch
- Touchscreen Compatible
- Goat Leather Overlays at Middle Palm and Finger Tips
- Heat Reflective Insulation at Back of Hand
- Removable Low-Profile Glove Clip
- Low-Profile Pull-on Loop
- Outer Material: bluesign® approved 90% Nylon, 10% Spandex, 20D Stretch Woven Shell
- Cuff: 74% Nylon 26% Spandex Stretch Knit
- Palm: bluesign® approved 93% Polyester, 7% Spandex Stretch Woven, WR Goat Leather Overlays
- Back of Hand Insulation: 1 layer 40g Xreflex Insulation 100% Polyester (90% Recycled) between 2 layers of Xreflex Heat Reflective Scrim 100% Polyester.
- Back of Hand Lining: Soft Stretch Woven 100% Polyester
Before you stash your winter gloves away for the season, give them a wash. Storing them while they’re still damp and dirty can lead to stink and mildew.
Shake them out to make sure there’s no dirt inside the main hand chamber or down in the fingers. Machines can be too tough on parts of a glove, so hand wash them in warm water if they’re synthetic.
Carefully squeeze the water out from the fingers toward the wrist, pointing the wrists downward to dry, keeping them out of the sun and away from heaters. Shell gloves can be tumble-dried on low heat, but GORE recommends pulling them out while they’re still half damp and sticking your fist inside to restore them to their original shape and then air dry.
|Black / Small||196773004762||GLO516313513|
|Black / Medium||196773004779||GLO512395553|
|Black / Large||196773004786||GLO513536623|
|Black / X-Large||196773004793||GLO515092113|