The Skimmer 28 is a lightweight and durable women’s-specific pack capable of handling any adventure around town, on the trails, and beyond. The included 2.5-liter reservoir holds plenty of water for all-day hydration, mesh side pockets keep snacks and other small items conveniently close by, and the front panel pocket is the perfect spot to store your raincoat. Compression straps pull everything in tight, lower loops secure your trekking poles, and there’s even an ice axe loop if things get vertical. With a timeless rucksack design and user-friendly packing solution, the Skimmer is the ultimate town-to-trail companion.
TREKKING POLE ATTACHMENT
Simple design to easily attach trekking poles to the front of the pack.
A true rucksack with a wide-mouth bucket-style opening to the main compartment.
- Women's-specific sizing and fit
- Wide-mouth, bucket-style main compartment opening
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics® LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Adjustable sternum strap with magnetic bite valve attachment
- Front panel daisy chain attachment points
- Heat-embossed, scratch-free zippered slash pocket
- Dual zippered large side panel pockets
- Dual zippered hipbelt pockets
- Dual upper and lower compression straps
- Dual trekking pole loop attachment points
- Ice ax loop attachment
- Front shove-it pocket
- Under lid zip pocket
- Convoluted EVA foam over an Atilon framesheet provides structure, support, and cushioning
- Open mesh over contoured EVA foam ensures ventilation and comfort
- Cushioning spacermesh over die-cut foam provides active ventilation and a contoured fit
Osprey Packs | Skarab/Skimmer Series | Product Tour