The supremely ventilated, featured and durable Sirrus Series has been updated. Now featuring adjustable torso lengths, improved women's specific fit and comfort with updated aesthetics, the Sirrus 50 is the go-to choice for everything from big day hikes to overnight jaunts in the backcountry. When the weather turns, fear not - Sirrus keeps your gear and pack protected with an integrated raincover. Smartly organized pocketing keeps all your equipment where you need it, when you need it.
Incredibly comfortable and ventilated tensioned mesh backpanel with added adjustability for variations in torso length to provide fine-tuned customization fit for every hiker and backpacker.
SEAMLESS HIPBELT INTERFACE
Users can't feel seams that don't exist, and because there aren't any on the Stratos/Sirrus updated hipbelt, hikers can focus on the journey instead of the pack on your back.
Hope for bluebird weather but know you're covered with our integrated and removable raincover that stows in its own pocket when the sun returns.
- Dual side compression straps
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Dual side stretch mesh pockets
- Ice tool loop with bungee tie-off
- Integrated raincover
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Internal hydration reservoir sleeve
- Removable top-lid with zippered slash pocket
- Front panel pleated fabric shove-it pocket
- Dual vertical zippered slash pocket on front panel shove-it
|WXS/S||2868 IN3 / 47 L||24.8H X 12.6W X 13.8D IN .||3.457 LBS.|
|WS/M||3051 IN3 / 50 L||15H X 12.6W X 13.8D IN.||3.582 LBS.|
- MAIN: 210D Nylon Crosshatch
- ACCENT: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- BOTTOM: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
|BLACK / X-Small/Small||845136047679||PAC491813367|
|BLACK / Small/Medium||845136047686||PAC491604597|
|RUSKA PURPLE / X-Small/Small||845136047655||PAC574710147|