Part backpacking pack, part travel pack and entirely made for adventure-meet the women's-specific Fairview Trek 70, your new favorite globetrotting companion. An included AirCover, which doubles as a raincover, protects your pack until you reunite halfway around the world at baggage claim. The Trek will keep you comfortable while exploring both the back alleys and the backcountry at length thanks to an adjustable, ventilated backpanel. So, go ahead and book that ticket to Tokyo. Get lost searching for Shinjuku's Golden Gai (and definitely order shochu when you get there). Then bus it out of the city to check Mt. Fuji off your bucket list. City and summit gear effortlessly fit inside the large, zippered front-panel opening. A hydration compartment and hipbelt pockets make it simple to sip and snack on the go.
BACKPACKING MEETS TRAVEL
Backpack-style carry keeps your load stable on your back while travel-specific features make it easy to stay organized.
An AirPorter and a raincover in one—the AirCover protects your pack both when you check it in and when the skies open up.
Tensioned mesh backpanel keeps the weight off the back, enabling highly ventilated carrying comfort.
Daylite attachment loops on the front panel of the pack come in handy when you need to bring an additional pack.
- Stowable AirCover protects checked packs and doubles as a raincover
- Large front panel access for easy packing
- Dual internal compression straps with fabric wings keep clothes neat
- Zippered lower compartment access with removable divider *70l only
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Multi-function sleeve carries a hydration reservoir or tablet/laptop in padded case
- Upper side and front panel compression straps stabilize loads
- Small zippered top pocket stores smaller items
- Zippered hipbelt pockets
- Padded tubular side grab handle
- Durable stretch-woven side pockets
- Daylite® attachment loops / external attachment points
- Vertical front panel quick-zip pocket
- 4 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel with side ventilation
- Soft edgeless padded mesh harness with 4+” of adjustability for a perfect fit
- Adjustable sternum strap with safety whistle
- Soft edgeless padded mesh offers a soft, breathable contact
|O/S||4,272 IN3 / 70 L||68H X 41W X 36D CM||2.07 KG|
|O/S||4,272 IN3 / 70 L||26.79H X 16.15W X 14.18D IN.||4.56 LBS.|
- MAIN: 420HD Nylon Packcloth
- ACCENT: 500D Nylon Packcloth
- BOTTOM: 500D Nylon Packcloth