The ground-breaking new Aura AG is equipped with Osprey's unique suspended AG AntiGravity™ backsystem which incorporates the world's first fully ventilated hipbelt. Whether you're exploring hot climates or trekking through tundra, the seamless mesh and 3D cavity backpanel equals unrivalled ventilation and comfort whilst providing excellent load carrying performance. Fill the Aura AG to the max and it'll feel practically weightless on your back.
Thanks to the ExoForm™ Biostretch™ harness, load lifter bar and the Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt. InsideOut™ compression provides impressive load support, reducing fatigue so you can push your adventures harder and longer.
Need easy access to your gear? Base zip and top-lid entry points mean that no matter what you're faced with, you can easily grab your kit. Our Osprey Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment allows you to either stow or access your poles without removing your pack.
A large sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider, allows you to store your gear separately when required.
When the weather turns for the worst deploy the integrated & detachable raincover contained within the lid.
If you're looking to cut weight to the last gram then the FlapJacket™ means you can remove the lid and still keep your gear protected from the elements. All of these features are housed in a design that's specifically tailored to women's fit.
Osprey's Anti-Gravity™ suspension features a continuous backpanel of lightweight mesh extending from the top of the backpanel to the hipbelt to provide unmatched comfort and ventilation. The seamless structure automatically contours to the body, providing outstanding fit and unrestricted movement.
A removable floating lid can be replaced with a fixed FlapJacket™ to protect your gear and minimize weight.
An adjustable stretch mesh front panel pocket provides additional external storage and organizational options.
- Adjustable torso length
- AG AntiGravity™ 3D suspended mesh backpanel/hipbelt
- Base zip entry
- Compatible with Hydraulics™ and Hydraulics™ LT Reservoir
- Designed for Women
- ExoForm™/BioStretch™ harness with load lifter 'bar'
- Fit-on-the-Fly™ adjustable hipbelt
- FlapJacket™ top cover for use without lid
- Integrated & detachable raincover
- Internal hydration sleeve
- Internal key attachment clip
- Light weight peripheral frame
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Removable top lid with dual compartments
- Sleeping bag base compartment with internal divider
- Sternum strap with emergency whistle
- Stow-on-the-Go™ trekking pole attachment
- Stretch front pocket
- Stretch mesh side pockets
- Top lid access
- Twin compression webbing straps
- Twin ice axe loops
- Twin zippered hip belt pockets
- Under lid zipped mesh pocket
- LightWire™-tensioned, full peripheral frame comfortably transfers pack load
- Top to bottom suspended mesh wraps shoulders, back and hips for a fully integrated fit
ANTI-GRAVITY™ MESH HARNESS
- Adjustable suspended harness with structural load-lifter bar for load transfer and comfort
- Die-cut foam lower and mesh ExoForm™ wrap upper
ANTI-GRAVITY™ / FIT-ON-THE-FLYTM HIPBELT
- Suspended mesh hip wrap for load transfer and comfort
- Adjustable Fit-on-the-Fly™ hipbelt
Weight: 2.01 kg (WM)
Maximum Dimensions (cm): 82 (l) x 36 (w) x 36 (d)
Main Fabric: 100D x 630D Nylon Dobby
|Gamma Red / Small||845136065826||PAC483912078|
|Gamma Red / Medium||845136065840||PAC484005598|