A partly insulated waterproof ski/snowboard pants.
These insulated pants are made for freeriding but work perfectly for general ski/snowboard activities on and off-slope during colder winter days.
Using a GORE-TEX® face fabric, the world-leading membrane for highly durable waterproofness (28,000mm), good breathability, and total windproofness. It is insulated with premium, recycled Primaloft insulation which offers great warmth-to-weight values.
- Articulated knee construction
- Body mapped insulation
- Belt loops
- Custom-fit waist system™
- Embroided logo artwork
- High waistband in the back
- Integrated snowgaiter
- Phone pocket inside right thigh pocket
- Snap-in solution for powderskirt on the jacket
- Snow gaiters
- Taped seams
- Thigh pockets with bellows and YKK® water-resistant zips
- tool pocket
- Vectran™ reinforced inside ankles
- X-open side zip ventilation with YKK® water-resistant zippers
- Zip-in bib solution with suspenders can be added
- Zippered back pocket
- Zippered front fly with snap waist closure
- GORE-TEX® 2-layer
- PrimaLoft® Silver Eco
GORE-TEX® products should be washed after approximately 150 hours of use or when dirty. The garments are not harmed by washing - on the contrary, this will prolong the life of the garment. Normal washing instructions for GORE-TEX® garments are:
- Close all zippers and velcros.
- Wash at 40 degrees with a mild detergent. Do not use softening, rinsing agents or bleach as they can damage the fabric's water-resistant properties (not the membrane/ waterproofing) and the color of the fabric. Rinse the garment twice if possible.
- Use water repellent spray on the face of the garment after washing for optimal water-resistance (this does not affect the waterproof quality of the membrane, but makes it easier for water to roll off the face fabric).
- Dry the garment on a low setting in the dryer or iron it at a low temperature. Warmth helps to reactivate the waterproofing. The garment must be dry before washing and before being put away.
All GORE-TEX® products have water repellant (DWR Durable Water Repellent treatment) when they are new. This treatment prevents the fabric from attracting moisture and dirt, while simultaneously giving optimal moisture vapor transportation to the fabric.
Over time, the water repellency will be worn away. This will take place especially in vulnerable places like the seat, knees, shoulders, and elbows. To optimize the product ´s abilities, it should be re-impregnated after each wash, or when the water repellency is not performing optimally. For water repellency treatments, we recommend the use of this environmentally friendly spray or other environmental friendly water repellents. Spray re-impregnation ensures that only the outer side of the garment will be water repellent, which optimizes the moisture transportation of the product.
This is Norrøna
|Rhubarb / Medium||7042698476999||PAN543237732|
|Rhubarb / Large||7042698476982||PAN541544592|
|Caviar / Small||7042698434890||PAN532823362|
|Caviar / Medium||7042698434883||PAN531291722|
|Caviar / Large||7042698412669||PAN532046332|
|Caviar / X-Large||7042698412690||PAN545784542|