Premium lightweight cook and eat kit for 1-2 backpackers, featuring the PocketRocket Deluxe micro stove.
MSR's premium stove kit takes ultralight adventures up a notch with deluxe features that enhance your cooking experience on the trail. Sized for two but light enough for one, the kit comes equipped with MSR’s pressure-regulated, fast-boiling PocketRocket® Deluxe stove that perfectly nests in the kit’s ultra-compact Trail Mini™ Duo Cook Set.
Ultralight backpackers and minimalist bikepackers alike will appreciate the stove’s push-start ignition, consistently fast boil times (even when fuel and temperatures are low), and broad burner for more versatile cooking and simmering.
The 1.2 L pot is the ideal capacity for boiling water for two pouch meals or cups of coffee, while the included bowl adds a second eating/drinking vessel for sharing with a trail partner.
Weight: 370g / 13.1oz
- Compact Design: Trail Mini™ Duo Cook Set efficiently nests the PocketRocket® Deluxe Stove, pot lifter & optional 4- or 8-oz MSR fuel canister inside pot; bowl nests outside.
- Lightweight: Whole stove kit weighs just 371 g (13.1 oz), with capacity to serve two.
- Fast-Boiling: Pressure-regulated stove boils 1 liter in 3:20 minutes; maintains fast boil times even in cold weather and with low fuel.
- Integrated Piezo Igniter: Fast, reliable push-start ignition; spark igniter is protected inside broad burner for maximum durability.
- Includes: PocketRocket® Deluxe stove (83 g /2.9 oz) with stuff sack; 1.2 L hard-anodized aluminum pot with insulated grip; Hot- and cold-safe 28 oz bowl;* Strainer lid;* Mini LiteLifter™ pot handle; Kit stuff sack; Room to nest a 4- or 8-oz MSR IsoPro™ fuel canister (sold separately)
||0.37kg / 13.1 oz|
||12.7cm / 5 in|
||12.7cm / 5 in|
||13.3 cm / 5.25 in|