Whether you're cranking at the boulders or skinning up a backcountry run, those first rays of warming spring sunshine after a long winter are something special. While you're soaking up that Vitamin D, the Crater Lake™ Long Sleeve Crew has you protected from unwanted UV rays thanks to its UPF 50+ fabric.
This lightweight and comfortable top also pulls double duty as a breathable baselayer when the clouds roll in and it's time to layer up.
Uses: Superlight Backcountry, Rock Climbing, Backpacking / Hiking, Camping
UPF 50 solar knit wicks moisture and dries quickly
Raglan sleeves for mobility
Thumbhole cuffs for added protection
MHW logo at front left chest
Nut Logo at back right
6 oz / 159 g
- Solar knit jersey
- 88% Polyester, 12% Elastane
- Follow the care instructions on the garment's label.
- Use a mild detergent and avoid fabric softeners or bleach.
- Machine wash on a gentle cycle with cold water, and close all zippers and fasteners.
- For delicate items, hand wash gently in cold water.
- Air-dry the clothing away from direct sunlight or heat sources.
- Periodically reapply Durable Water Repellent (DWR) treatment for waterproof items.
- Store in a clean, dry place, ensuring garments are completely dry.
- Consider repairing minor damages instead of replacing.
|Zinc / Small||888663670583||SHI583570153|
|Zinc / Medium||888663670576||SHI588360733|
|Zinc / Large||888663670569||SHI582977583|
|Zinc / X-Large||888663670590||SHI586297313|
|Black / Small||888663671931||SHI592315573|
|Black / Medium||888663671924||SHI59191583|
|Black / Large||888663671917||SHI596863773|
|Black / X-Large||888663671948||SHI598846243|
|Desert Red / Large||888663633090||SHI633655542|