K•10 Hiking Crampons implement a lightweight, comfortable, and easy-to-use Quick-Fit binding system that provides added stability ideal for all-day hiking and non-technical mountaineering. Taking popular elements of the KTS Crampons, the K•10’s more simplified design features our patented LeafSpring® Flex Bar technology, independent front/rear bindings that allow tension to remain constant as the foot flexes, and an overall secure fit with quick and easy on/off access. Snow Release Skins (SRS) included.
Provides easy on/off access and a secure fit using a two-buckle closure system.
Independent Front/Rear Bindings
Allows tension to remain constant as the foot flexes.
Patented LeafSpring® Flex Bar
A patented dual-layer stainless steel bar, backed by a lifetime guarantee, is specifically designed for use with flexible footwear, allowing users to move fast and light over non-technical terrain.
• 10 spikes per foot
• 3/4-inch spike length
• Spike material: 4130 chromoly steel
• Weight per pair: 21.5 oz (608 g)
• Pack size: 8.625 x 3.5 x 4.75 inches (153 in3)
• 3-year warranty
• Lifetime warranty on LeafSpring® Flex Bar
• Care Instructions: Wash with lukewarm water and air-dry (do NOT dry with heat). Ensure the product is clean and dry before storage. Inspect before each use.