Designed for deep winter days north of the 49th parallel, the Matka 2 Parka stands up to seriously cold temperatures. Insulated with 700-fill-power white duck down, it's puffed up with extra insulation in the shoulders, sleeves, cuffs and pockets. The 2-layer shell fabric is breathable, sheds water and blocks wind, locking in just the right amount of heat. Indygena styled this winter jacket with its classic tailored silhouette and crisp finishing details.
- Made of 2-layer nylon fabric (Indygena's own fabric that feels like cotton) that's waterproof-breathable and totally windproof.
- Shell has a durable water repellent (DWR) finish.
- Stragetically sealed seams in high-exposure areas keep water out.
- Insulated with 700-fill-power white duck down that meets the Responsible Down Standard for animal welfare.
- Adjustable hood is warmly insulated.
- Tall collar has a zippered gusset for styling options.
- 2-way metal zipper opens from the bottom for comfort when seated.
- Removable leather zipper pull.
- Interior zippered pocket and handwarmer pockets.
- Interior waist adjustment for a flattering silhouette.
- Articulated sleeves with a tighter quilt pattern under the arms provides freedom of movement.
- High/low hem for a modern silhouette and good coverage in back.
|Pure Black / X-Small||821515033815||JAC516927198|
|Pure Black / Small||821515033822||JAC517118498|
|Pure Black / Medium||821515033839||JAC514720918|
|Pure Black / Large||821515033846||JAC514582058|
|Pure Black / X-Large||821515033853||JAC512338748|
|Grey Earl / Small||821515033921||JAC526266348|
|Grey Earl / Medium||821515033938||JAC526502138|