HOTSHOTS - The first name in warmers.
A natural ingredient, environmentally friendly, instant heat source up to 8 hours
• Designed to operate in a low oxygen atmosphere such as boots and shoes
• Simply open package and expose to air.
• Remove paper backing and stick to the outside of socks, at the botton of the toe area only. *Do not apply directly to skin.
• Always use warmer inside shoe or boot
• Average temperature 96°F (36°C). Max. temp. 115°F (46°C) when used as directed
• Simply remove the paper backing and place the adhesive side of the toe warmer on the outside of the sock, at the bottom of the toe area
• Use while skiing, snowboarding, bicycling, horseback riding, fishing, hunting and many other outdoor activities
• No kneading or shaking necessary
• Clean, safe, odorless, dry & non-toxic heat source.