Designed with feedback from world-class HOKA trail athletes, the HOKA ONE ONE Torrent 2's lightweight and agile construction are perfect for ultramarathon training and racing.
A lightweight trail shoe with aggressive traction, HOKA ONE ONE Torrent 2's cushioned yet nimble design gives you the protection you need to traverse a variety of terrain at blazing speeds.
- Improved upper
Maintaining the use of HOKA's PROFLY midsole technology, the Torrent 2 continues to provide the best of both worlds with a soft landing upon impact and a firm toe-off. Nestled under the midsole are fairly aggressive multidirectional lugs with strategically placed sticky rubber for durable grip on all kinds of natural surfaces.
To balance breathability and protective support, the Torrent 2's upper is comprised of an engineered mesh with seamless overlays that surround the entire shoe.
Weight: 8.0 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 26 mm (Heel), 21 mm (Forefoot)
How It Fits (based on width B)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium
- Midfoot Volume: Medium
- Toe Box Width: Medium
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium to high
PROFLY is softer in the heel for extra cushioning and firmer in the forefoot for added propulsion.
- Marbled Sticky Rubber is strategically placed for increased traction on slippery surfaces.
- Multidirectional Lugs are strategically placed to provide traction across varied terrain.
- Engineered Mesh made of recycled polyester fibers provides optimal breathability, quick-drying comfort, and support.
- Reinforcing Overlays surround the forefoot and toe box for added support and protection from trail debris.
|Blue/Apricot / 6.5||192410921829||SHO554045520|
|Blue/Apricot / 7.5||192410921737||SHO557315950|
|Blue/Apricot / 8.0||192410921720||SHO556180940|
|Blue/Apricot / 8.5||192410921874||SHO559739970|
|Blue/Apricot / 9.0||192410921744||SHO555768910|
|Blue/Apricot / 9.5||192410921751||SHO552679220|
|Blue/Apricot / 10.0||192410921768||SHO568613470|