The shoe that changed runners’ perceptions of what HOKA could be, the Clifton 7 joins the award-winning Clifton family. Building on the Clifton’s best-loved qualities, the “7” continues to deliver the perfect combination of soft and light. Crafted with the same midsole and ride characteristics, the Clifton 7 features a streamlined silhouette and updated upper made from engineered mesh. Outfitted with a plush collar that eases Achilles pressure, this daily runner is equipped with an intuitive pull tab at the heel for easy on-and-off. Find your sweet spot in the Clifton 7 .
- New vertical pull tab for easy entry
- Reduced tongue movement thanks to a lightweight mesh gusset
- Enhanced breathability due to the added ventilation in the midfoot
- Full Compression EVA provides that signature HOKA ONE ONE Cushioning.
- Early Stage Meta-Rocker Geometry is a rockered midsole design engineered to encourage efficient running mechanics.
- Moderate Heel Bevel gives a smooth transition.
- Flat Waisted Geometry provides inherent stability.
- Full Ground Contact provides increased traction and a smooth heel to toe transition.
- Hi-Abrasion Lightweight Rubber is strategically placed for traction and durability, with an updated design to optimize grip and energy return.
- Engineered Mesh on the upper uses an open design to allow for airflow while providing support in key areas.
- Embroidery Reinforcement reduces layers and offers support and midfoot lockdown.
- Reinforced Eyestays provide increased durability.
|Hoka Men's Shoe Sizing Conversions Chart|
If you are unsure which shoe size to purchase, please follow the below steps:
- Draw a straight line longer than your foot on a piece of paper.
- Place the paper on a flat surface. Stand on the line with your heel and longest toe centered. If measuring a child's foot, it may be easier to hold the paper up to their foot.
- Place a mark on the line at the tip of the longest toe and at the back of the heel.
- Repeat steps above for the other foot.
- Measure the distance between the marks. Taking the larger of the two measurements, use the conversion chart to find your correct shoe size.
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 8.0 / Regular||192410923557||SHO581067950|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 8.5 / Regular||192410923564||SHO581754230|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 9.0 / Regular||192410923571||SHO588990390|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 9.5 / Regular||192410923458||SHO588594530|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 9.5 / Wide||192410930517||SHO622776680|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 10.0 / Regular||192410923441||SHO59408200|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 10.5 / Regular||192410923618||SHO594535780|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 11.0 / Regular||192410923465||SHO592703800|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 11.0 / Wide||192410930593||SHO637595790|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 11.5 / Regular||192410923472||SHO591621150|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 11.5 / Wide||192410930586||SHO633825000|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 12.0 / Regular||192410923489||SHO599555410|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 12.0 / Wide||192410930616||SHO637926490|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 12.5 / Regular||192410923496||SHO598511450|
|Moonlit Ocean/Anthracite / 13.0 / Regular||192410923502||SHO597920650|