The Ergo Grip Active is a versatile and supple 5-finger glove for all types of outdoor activity, all year round. This glove features Ergo Grip, a patented design where the seams are positioned to optimise the hand’s freedom of movement. Sewn in Hestra's hardwearing goatskin leather with a thin fleece liner to wick moisture away from the hand. The backhand is in windproof GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric with exceptional breathability. A perfect companion for hiking, outdoor recreation, hunting and fishing in spring, summer and autumn and it’s equally functional at high levels of activity in the winter, when ski touring, Nordic skiing or backcountry skiing.
- A supple, tough, outdoor glove.
- Ergo Grip design provides maximum mobility and fingertip sensitivity.
- Treated goatskin leather palm for grip and durability.
- Backhand in windproof, breathable GORE-TEX Infinium™ stretch fabric.
- Soft brushed polyester liner.
- Neoprene cuff with Velcro adjustment.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
Attachments for handcuffs | Ergo Grip construction | Neoprene cuff with velcro closure
Ergo Grip construction
Ergo Grip construction gives pre-curved fingers, minimal excess material, and seams positioned for optimal grip.
Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
Gore-tex infinium windstopper breeze | Impregnated goat leather
Gore-tex infinium windstopper breeze
GORE-TEX INFINIUM WINDSTOPPER Breeze, windproof and breathable. 100% polyester.
Impregnated goat leather
Water-resistant goat leather.
|Circumference - CM
- Put them on and then soak them in the warm water.
- In order not to dry out the leather too much, use a mild soap with a lot of natural fat. Gently rub it into your gloves. Rinse thoroughly under running water and make sure to get all the soap out.
- When cleaned, gently squeeze out most of the remaining water. Make sure not to twist the gloves as it will damage them.
- Put them in a dry towel and squeeze gently one last time to make sure there is not excess water left.
- Lay your gloves on a flat surface to dry at room temperature. Avoid any kind of heat source as it will damage the leather. Reshape them as needed to recover your original fit. Your gloves will take many hours to dry, and during this time put them on a few times and reshape them on your hands as they dry.