A hardwearing mitten for young explorers outdoors in all weathers. A waterproof CZone membrane stops the wet while wicking away moisture from the inside. The wide cuff has an elastic closure that prevents snow getting in and makes it easier to put on. Soft fleece lining with Primaloft Gold synthetic insulation for warmth in chilly winter days. Awarded “Best in Test” by Testfakta.
- Warm children’s mitten.
- Waterproof, breathable CZone membrane.
- Hardwearing backhand in weather-resistant, breathable polyester.
- PU Grip synthetic polyurethane fabric on palm.
- Fleece liner (Bemberg) with polyester insulation (Primaloft Gold).
- Velcro wrist adjustment.
- Wide elastic cuff.
- Reflective details.
- Attachment for Hestra handcuffs (wrist strap).
- Machine washable.
A soft, down-like insulation with breathable and warming properties. 100% Polyester.
Durable lining with a soft feeling. The brushed surface binds more air which provides a better insulation. 100% polyester.
Polyurethane | Hestra micron polyester fabric
Polyurethane Grip 55% polyester / 45% Polyurethane
Hestra micron polyester fabric
Soft polyester fabric with good breathability characteristics. Windproof and waterproof fabric in 100% polyester.
Waterproof and breathable insert which creates a warm and pleasant comfort zone for your hands.
|Year / Age||0 - 1||1 - 2||2 - 3||3 - 4||4 - 5||5 - 6||6 - 7|
- Put them on and then soak them in the warm water.
- In order not to dry out the leather too much, use a mild soap with a lot of natural fat. Gently rub it into your gloves. Rinse thoroughly under running water and make sure to get all the soap out.
- When cleaned, gently squeeze out most of the remaining water. Make sure not to twist the gloves as it will damage them.
- Put them in a dry towel and squeeze gently one last time to make sure there is not excess water left.
- Lay your gloves on a flat surface to dry at room temperature. Avoid any kind of heat source as it will damage the leather. Reshape them as needed to recover your original fit. Your gloves will take many hours to dry, and during this time put them on a few times and reshape them on your hands as they dry.