The Zulu 40 offers more room than a daypack, making it ideal for warm-weather overnights and all-day winter outings. Far lighter, cooler, and more trekkable than an alpine pack, but tough enough to withstand serious use, the Zulu 40 gives you the features and details of a full-sized pack without the weight or the bulk.
• Updated CrossFlo Suspension
• Front U-zip main compartment access panel
• Permanent top lid with zippered with security pocket and key clip
• Dual-density hipbelt and shoulder harness foam for improved heavy load stability
• Enhanced lumbar foam layering for increased load-bearing comfort
• Front bucket pocket for quick gear storage
• Two external stretch water bottle pockets
• Dual quick-access waist belt pockets
• Hideaway ice axe/trekking pole loops
• Integrated rain cover
• Sunglass stash on shoulder harness
• Weight: 2.86 lbs.
Body Dimensions: 23.5" x 13.5" x 9.5"