Continually Eurekas #1 canoe tripping tent and the tent most often copied but never matched. Simplicity in design but built to expedition standards. One of those products that you don't fix if it ain't broken.
- Fly rod creates head space high in the vestibules ensuring dry tent entry, and providing functional vestibule space for storage.
- Eurekas unique short zip vent panel (often referred to as the dog entry) combined with the patented high/low door venting system and interior mesh create a chimney air flow system.
- Ripstop Armatech polyester fabric simply outlasts other fabrics when exposed to damaging UV rays from the sun.
- All door and vestibule zippers use size 10, the largest and strongest possible.
- Door mesh panels and interior roof mesh panels have zip in covers to retain warmth, making these the best 3 season tents sold in Canada..
- FLY: 75D Armatech Ripstop polyester 2000mm
- FLOOR: 75D Armatech polyester 5000mm
- FRAME: Aluminum 11/12.7mm