This pared down bike backpack with good weight-to-comfort ratio benefits from the breathable deuter Airstripes back system. Providing athletic mountain bikers with good airflow across the back and a snug fit for technical trails. A sternum strap and mesh hip fins give the pack additional stability. With bluesign® approved body fabric made of 100% recycled materials, and components made using environmentally friendly, resource-efficient manufacturing practices, the Race meets the highest environmental standards and is climate neutral, and PFC free.
- Mesh hip fins
- Mesh shoulder straps
- Compatible with 3.0 liter drinking system/bag
- Adjustable sternum belt
- Stretch side pockets
- Attachment loops for the helmet holder (helmet holder is not included in delivery)
- Reflective details
- Rain Cover
- Elasticated inner compartment for storing wet/sweaty clothing, water reservoir, etc.
- Cell phone pocket on the side
- Goggle holder on shoulder strap
- Inside compartment to keep your valuables safe
- Key clip
- PFAS free
- 100% recycled PET material
- Carbon neutral product
Lightweight and robust polyamide fabric. A high thread density ensures special strength. The ripstop structure is designed as a honeycomb structure and gives the fabric a special look.
- * D stands for denier. This describes the yarn weight. 600D corresponds to 600 grams per 9000 meters.
- * PES stands for polyester. PES fibres are very tear and abrasion resistant and hardly absorb moisture.
- * PA stands for polyamide. PA fibres are extremely durable and abrasion-resistant. They are also characterized by high elasticity and low weight