The Brooks Catamount is a lightweight and responsive trail running shoe designed to help you run faster and farther on your favorite trails.
A brand new shoe in Brooks lineup, the Catamount is now the lightest and fastest shoe in their trail collection.
Featuring Brooks's new nitrogen-infused midsole, this shoe offers ultralight cushioning and a springy ride for the runner focused on going fast. Thanks to the tough traction and rugged underfoot protection, you can have the confidence to take on any terrain.
If you're looking to push your limits and add some speed to your trail runs, add the Brooks Catamount to your collection.
- DNA FLASH midsole compound is nitrogen-infused to offer lightweight cushion and adaptive energy return.
- Ballistic Rock Shield is a thermoplastic EVA sheath layered between the outsole and midsole for protection against stone-bruising.
- TrailTak rubber outsole provides confidence-inspiring, sticky traction in dry and wet conditions.
- Open Mesh upper is lightweight, breathable, and secure.
- TPU Mud Guard provides protection from trail debris.
- Drainage slits release water so feet can dry more quickly.
- Suede internal reinforcements keep your foot lockdown while keeping debris out.
Weight: 8.3 oz (size 8)
Stack Height: 32 mm (Heel), 26 mm (Forefoot) [Includes non-removable sockliner]
Available Widths: B=Medium
How It Fits: (based on width B)
- Sizing: True to size
- Heel Width: Medium to narrow
- Midfoot Volume: Medium to low
- Toe Box Width: Medium to wide
- Toe Box Height: Medium
- Arch Height: Medium
|Alloy/Pink/Black / 7.0||190340864698||SHO534835351|
|Alloy/Pink/Black / 8.0||190340864711||SHO531542561|
|Alloy/Pink/Black / 8.5||190340864728||SHO531999341|
|Alloy/Pink/Black / 9.0||190340864735||SHO53832781|
|Alloy/Pink/Black / 9.5||190340864742||SHO538997331|