The go-to tire for aggressive riders.
The XR4 Team Issue TLR tire offers incredible grip and fast-rolling efficiency in a new and improved tread pattern with 120 TPI casing. Save yourself from punctures with our Inner Strength sub-tread protection while squeezing out every bit of cornering traction with the 61a/50a dual-compound rubber. This tire really is that good.
- An aggressive trail tire that excels in loose and rocky conditions
- Aggressive tread design provides confident cornering and braking traction in demanding terrain
- Tubeless Ready (TLR) tire is engineered for easy tubeless setup and puncture protection
- Supple and strong Inner Strength casing provides lightweight sidewall protection
- Lightweight 120 TPI casing provides great ride feel and tire performance
|Size||29" x 2.6"||29" x 3.0"|
|Tire Type||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher||Tubeless Ready (TLR)/Clincher|
|TPI||120 TPI||120 TPI|
|Protection||Inner Strength||Inner Strength|
|Pressure Range||40 PSI Max||30 PSI Max|
Bontrager Hard-Case Lite
|Black / 29 x 2.60||601842029671||579286||TIR549680376|
|Black / 29 x 3.00||601842029688||579287||TIR602455691|