Our 100% carbon fiber trekking pole built to withstand four-season alpine terrain now features our newly redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustable technology, which is lighter, more ergonomic and easier to use. The Carbon Cork’s namesake grip has also been updated with a softer rubber grip extension to provide a comfy feel, and the new solution strap draws from our innovative harness technology for a more secure fit.
A highly versatile, fully adjustable four-season pole built with premium materials, the Black Diamond Alpine Carbon Trekking Pole handles alpine backpacking routes, mid-winter expeditions and far-flung treks with ease. Three 100% carbon fiber shafts offer quick and secure length changes thanks to redesigned FlickLock Pro adjustability—which now features a more streamlined, aluminum design that’s lighter and easier to use. The comfortable wicking cork grip has now been updated with a redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top for better comfort, while the new solution strap draws inspiration from our harness technology and offers better security around the wrist when tackling steep terrain. A 38mm basket and interchangeable Tech Tips allow you to switch between carbide and rubber tips to account for changing trail surfaces.
- Premium cork grip with redesigned soft touch ergonomic grip top and solution strap for better handling and security
- New FlickLock Pro adjustability—now featuring aluminum construction that’s lighter and easier to use
- 3-section 100% carbon fiber shaft
- Interchangeable carbide Tech Tips, 38mm Trekking Basket
- Ski compatible ferrule will accept 100mm powder baskets for deep snow