Sight in the snow is essential to be safe during any outdoor winter activity. The Reflective II glove is constructed with a reflective nylon shell for increased visibility. Whether a snowfall or rainy winter day, the weatherproof membrane will continue to keep your hands warm and dry, even as the temperature drops. The velcro closure and elastic pull tab act together to not only firmly secure the glove in place, but to also block out the cold.
Wamrth Level 4: Models with this warmth level are often made with PrimaLoft or 3M Thinsulate and are designed for when winter conditions are not favorable. Perfect choice to practice your favorite winter sports while keeping your hands nice and toasty
- Shell: 100% Reflective Oxford Nylon
- Palm: PU power grip
- Insert: Dritex Waterproof, Windproof
- Insulation: MirafilÂ® Gold) and thermal foam
- Lining: Soft brushed Bemberg 100% Polyester
- Be sure to use a damp cloth and gentle soap. For leather, saddle soap is a good option, as it cleans the leather while protecting it.
- Wipe the outside of the glove clean, rinse the damp cloth and wipe again to remove any soap residue.
- You can then lay the gloves flat to air dry or hang them up by your fingers. It is not recommended to dry the gloves in the dryer or directly over a heat source, as this may damage the glove material.
- For extra protection, you can apply wax to the gloves. We recommend the application of NIKWAX wax at the start of each season for the protection and longevity of the leather.
Auclair - Proudly Canadian
|Black/Lumite / Small||774611367332||GLO594231342|
|Black/Lumite / Medium||774611367349||GLO593593382|
|Black/Lumite / Large||774611367356||GLO592045512|
|Black/Lumite / X-Large||774611367363||GLO596218242|