The Deer Duck 2 Mitt is a winter essential designed to keep your hands warm in the coldest conditions. Designed with a durable deerskin shell and palm, this mitt offers exceptional durability and long-lasting performance. The integration of RDS certified duck down insulation delivers unparalleled warmth, protecting your hands from extreme cold with ease.
- Membrane: Auclair Dry
- Insulation: Duck down - RDS certified
- Shell: Deer leather
- Palm: Deer leather
- Lining: Soft brushed Bemberg 100% Polyester
1. Be sure to use a damp cloth and gentle soap. For leather, saddle soap is a good option, as it cleans the leather while protecting it.
2. Wipe the outside of the glove clean, rinse the damp cloth and wipe again to remove any soap residue.
3. You can then lay the gloves flat to air dry or hang them up by your fingers. It is not recommended to dry the gloves in the dryer or directly over a heat source, as this may damage the glove material.
4. For extra protection, you can apply wax to the gloves. We recommend the application of NIKWAX wax at the start of each season for the protection and longevity of the leather.
|Black / Small
|Black / Medium
|Black / Large