The Zeta LT delivers weather protection during extended trekking and backpacking trips. Lightweight, comfortable and compressible, it is made from N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology. This material delivers longwearing waterproof, windproof, highly breathable performance with a backer technology that makes the fabric exceptionally supple, quiet and comfortable next to the skin. The Arc’teryx Trim fit keeps the shell close to the body to improve the fabric breathability, but leaves room for light layers. Articulation in the sleeves and gusseted underarms provide freedom of movement.
The patent-pending 3-layer GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology provides protection with exceptional comfort. The proven bi-component GORE-TEX® membrane system is bonded to a dense, extremely thin circular knit to form a supple, less bulky, durable laminate that is more breathable and lighter weight than previous constructions. The circular knit’s soft, smooth texture is comfortable, quiet, and helps the Zeta easily slide on and off over other layers.
The Zeta LT is made for extended journeys, and at 335 grams (11.8 ounces), it travels light. This required discipline in the design, so features focus on protection without adding extraneous weight and bulk. The low profile Arc’teryx StormHood™ delivers full protection and cinches securely with a single adjuster for a fit that moves with the head and provides exceptional peripheral vision. The hip length with drop back hem extends coverage and rides comfortably under a hipbelt. An internal laminated pocket stows and protects a smartphone or wallet, and two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers are accessible while wearing a pack or harness.
*Past Season Styles & Colours on Sale
- Micro-seam allowance (1.6 mm) reduces bulk and weight
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Taped seams for added weatherproofness
- GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology is light, soft and comfortable
- Anatomical shaping for fit and comfort
- Articulated elbows
- Gusseted underarms for mobility and comfort
- Trim-fitting StormHood™
- Laminated brim
- Single ball cap style adjusting hood drawcord
- Chin guard with brushed microsuede facing for added comfort
- Tall collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- WaterTight™ full length front zip
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Die-cut Velcro® cuff adjusters reduce bulk, and won't catch or tear off
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Internal chest pocket with laminated zip
- Two hand pockets with WaterTight™ zippers
- Note: Our WaterTight™ zippers are highly water resistant, but not waterproof. We do not recommend keeping items in your pockets that may be damaged by moisture
- Arc'teryx Nu water repellent treatment
- GORE-TEX with C-KNIT backer technology is more sensitive to snagging and staining. After washing, please dry immediately.
- N40p-X 3L GORE-TEX fabric with GORE C-KNIT™ backer technology
- Machine wash in warm water (30°C).
- Double rinse.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Remove from washer immediately.
- Do not leave wet.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
|Bushwhack / Medium||686487336315||JAC619304480|
|Bushwhack / Large||686487336308||JAC618193240|