Wind, light snow, cold drizzle – you love to be out there no matter the conditions. Built for trail runs but able to handle a wide range of high output activities, the Trino SL Hoody is superlight, highly breathable, and created to handle damp, windy, late season weather. Made from GORE-TEX INFINIUM™, it blocks wind, breathes exceptionally well, and repels light rain and snow. A knit backer adds some warmth, Teslin™ underarm panels improve ventilation, and the low-profile hood adds protection.
- Moisture-resistant outer face fabric
- Highly breathable—maintains comfort during aerobic activity
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™ is windproof with a durable face and knit backer for enhanced
- Teslin™ panels under arms and on back promote venting
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Stowable hood
- Adjustable low profile hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Front zipper with semi-auto locking slider
- Toggle hem adjuster secures fit and seals out cold
- Straight hem
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- One internal zippered pocket
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- GORE-TEX INFINIUM™
- Teslin™ - 93% nylon, 7% spandex
- Machine wash in warm water (40°C).
- Double rinse.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Tumble dry on medium heat.
- Do not iron.
|Black / X-Large||686487492301||JAC463872040|