The versatile Rivet Glove performs as a standalone on cold dry days and layers easily under a shell in more demanding conditions. Made with durable air permeable Polartec® Power Stretch® fleece with Hardface® Technology, the smooth outer face resists wind, sheds snow and easily slides in and out of shell layers. The soft fleece inside is warm and comfortable, a DWR finish provides additional weather protection, and the supple leather reinforcement at the palm adds durability and improves grip. The Trim fit with low profile cuffs reduces layering bulk, and conductive polyurethane pads on the thumb and index finger improve grip and allow the use of touch screen electronics while wearing the gloves.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
Allows moisture vapour to escape, helping regulate temperature and elevating comfort inside garment.
Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® with Hardface® Technology—88% polyester, 12% elastane, 230 g/m². A four-way stretch fabric that allows for excellent athletic movement and good breathability to maintain comfort. Some products feature Hardface® Technology for a higher level of abrasion resistance.
- PU touchscreen sensitive pads
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
|Black / X-Small||686487281332||GLO364547658|
|Black / Small||686487281318||GLO367293038|
|Black / Medium||686487281301||GLO363986678|
|Black / Large||686487281295||GLO361444918|
|Black / X-Large||686487281325||GLO369646708|