The Rho Heavyweight – Arc'teryx's warmest base layer pant – is made for cold days and mixed output. On the move, the Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro stretches for outstanding freedom of movement. During rest phases – or when it gets really cold – the fleece’s soft brushed interior traps heat to keep you warm. The fleece’s durable nylon outer has a smooth face for comfort under layers, and a zippered thigh pocket secures small essentials.
Thermally efficient base layer with excellent moisture management properties. Has stretch comfort.
Versatile high performance designs for diverse activities and conditions.
High performance weather protection and materials, emphasizing versatility for multiple activities.
Synthetic fleece textiles with stretch, warmth and air permeable properties. Offers durability.
- Warm and comfortable
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro combines a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable, brushed polyester interior
Design & Fit
- Trim fit keeps warmth close to the body
- Trim fit makes it an ideal layering piece
Logos & Label Configuration
- Subtle Arc'teryx logo
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Laminated zippered thigh pocket sized for smartphones
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Weight: 220g / 7.8 oz
- Self: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Wash dark colours separately.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not iron.
|Black / Small||686487919044||PAN521743872|
|Black / Medium||686487919037||PAN526422432|
|Black / Large||686487919020||PAN52925982|