Seriously versatile, this is your midlayer for cold ski tours and climbs, your standalone for mornings at camp and fall hikes. Made from Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - a fabric combining a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable interior - it delivers warmth, moisture management, and breathable comfort. A deep front zip makes it easy to take on and off, four-way stretch and articulated patterning provide superior freedom of movement, and two front pockets warm your hands.
- Four-way stretch textile
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro combines a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable, moisture wicking brushed polyester interior
- Cuff, hem, and collar are bound with durable Tanica™ stretch fabric
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Brush mesh lined interior
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Deep front zipper for easy on and off, rapid ventilation
- No Slip Zip™
- Chin guard
Wearing Size: Medium
- Self: Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane - bluesign Approved Material
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Hang to dry.
- Do not use fabric softener.
- Do not iron.
|Black / Medium||686487623927||SHI48737231|
|Black / Large||686487623910||SHI485867701|
|Black / X-Large||686487623941||SHI48105241|
|Daze / Medium||686487898493||SHI498465122|
|Daze / Large||686487898486||SHI499911772|
|Daze / X-Large||686487898516||SHI496535582|