Ski tours, fall mornings at camp, chilly days at the crags - the warmest Kyanite’s thermal performance, durability and soft comfort lets it shine as a midlayer or standalone.
Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro has a nylon face for abrasion resistance, and its four-way stretch combines with articulated patterning for exceptional freedom of movement.
The unrestricted fit layers easily under a shell, a low-profile ScubaHood™ adds warmth, and the brushed fleece interior wicks moisture and is really soft.
Weight: 345 g / 12.2 oz
Women's Regular Fit.
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro combines a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable, moisture wicking brushed polyester interior
- Four-way stretch textile
- Cuff, hem, and collar are bound with durable Tanica™ stretch fabric
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Low profile hood
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- No Slip Zip™ front zipper
- Chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Brush mesh lined interior
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane
Machine wash in cold water.
Hang to dry.
Do not use fabric softener.
Do not iron.