Seriously versatile, this is your midlayer for cold ski tours and climbs, your standalone for mornings at camp and fall hikes. Made from Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - a fabric combining a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable interior - it delivers warmth, moisture management, and breathable comfort.
A deep front zip makes it easy to take on and off, four-way stretch and articulated patterning provide superior freedom of movement, and two front pockets warm your hands.
Weight: 370 g / 13.1 oz
Men's Regular Fit.
- Cuff, hem, and collar are bound with durable Tanica™ stretch fabric
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro combines a highly durable nylon face with a soft, comfortable, moisture wicking brushed polyester interior
- Four-way stretch textile
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Deep front zipper for easy on and off, rapid ventilation
- No Slip Zip™
- Chin guard
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Brush mesh lined interior
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- Polartec® Power Stretch® Pro - 53% polyester, 38% nylon, 9% elastane