Created for the dynamic demands of alpine travel, the Gamma MX Jacket is a proven performer. Built from our Fortius™ 2.0 fabric, the Gamma MX provides midweight insulation, resists wind and water, breathes, and delivers exceptional durability. A go-to for climbers and backcountry adventurers, its articulated patterning and stretch combine for freedom of movement, crossover chest pockets are easily accessed while wearing a harness, and the trim fit and streamlined design give it a distinct Arc’teryx aesthetic.
Redesign includes an updated fabric with increased warmth-to-weight ratio and durability, a front liner for additional warmth, updated sleeve opening for easier on/off, and taped seams for a clean finish.
- Weather resistant
- Lightly insulated
- Laminated high-strength hanger loop
- Updated Fortius™ 2.0 softshell fabric has increased warmth to weight ratio and durability, with wind resistance and a DWR finish
- Taped seams for smoother finish
- Front liner enhances core warmth
Design & Fit
- Regular fit provides freedom of movement with room for layers
- Articulated patterning for unrestricted mobility
- Articulated elbows
- No-lift gusseted underarms
- Soft brushed-lined collar
Zippers & Fly Configuration
- Corded zipper-pulls reduce noise and are easy to grab
- Full length Vislon front zip with windflap
Cuff & Sleeves Configuration
- Updated sleeve opening with elasticized finishing for easier on and off
- Adjustable hem drawcord
- Laminated hem
- Drop back hem
- Chest pocket with zip
- Two hand pockets with zippers
- Contains materials that meet the bluesign® criteria
- DWR (Durable Water Repellent) finish repels moisture
- Fortius 2.0™—49% polyester, 35% nylon, 16% elastane
- Machine wash in cold water.
- Tumble dry on low heat.
- Iron on low heat.
- Do not use fabric softener.
|Black / Medium||686487482029||JAC427381140|
|Black / Large||686487482012||JAC424586740|
|Black / XX-Large||686487482050||JAC438193340|